On October 9-10, 2020 leading scientific and educational organizations:
- National Engineering Academy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan
- Institute of Computational Technologies SB RAS, Russia
- Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi, Kazakhstan
- S. Amanzholov East Kazakhstan State University, Kazakhstan
- D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan State Technical University, Kazakhstan
- University of International Business, Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan Engineering Technological University, Kazakhstan
- SILKWAY International University, Kazakhstan
- Institute of Information and Computing Technologies of the Committee of Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan
- High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (University of Stuttgart), Germany
- University of Pristina, Kosovska Mitrovica, Serbia
- Novosibirsk National Research State University, Russia
- Novosibirsk State Technical University, Russia
- Siberian State University of Telecommunications and Informatics, Russia
hold a traditional International scientific and practical conference «Computational and Information Technologies in Science, Engineering and Education» (CITech–2020).
The aim of the conference is the exchange of experience, discussion of problems by leading experts in the field of computing and information technology in various fields of science, technology and education, as well as the expansion of international scientific and technical cooperation.
Conference Venue: The conference will be held in the most beautiful city of Central Asia - Almaty, one of the economic, scientific and educational centers of the south-eastern part of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The rivers Bolshaya Almatinka and Malaya Almatinka flow through the city, as well as their tributaries - Esentai, Remizovka, Zharbulak, Karasub, near the Alatau mountains. The conference will be held at the most favorable time for visiting.
Conference working languages: English, Russian, Kazakh.