Structure of the institute
The Institute includes 6 main laboratories, 5 departments and 5 research and production centers :
· Theriology laboratory;
· Ornithology and Herpetology Laboratory;
· Laboratory of Hydrobiology and Ecotoxicology;
· Laboratory of Entomology and Arachnology;
· Parasitology laboratory;
· Paleozoology Laboratory.
· Department of GIS Technologies and Space Sensing,
· Department of Molecular Research Methods of Animals,
· Department of ex-situ conservation of animal germplasm,
· Department of animal collection funds,
· Department of Information Technology and Patent Science.
· Animal tagging center,
· Snow Leopard Research Center,
· Center for Cadastre and Animal Registration,
· Center for the identification of animals and zoological services,
· Center for training and popularization of zoology.